Weekly Agenda 5/9-5/15
As always, whatever info you need is here on the Plan for Remote Learning or check Moodle
1. New Essential questions for a new region, numbers 1 and 2 (due Friday 5/15, but can be turned in before that for feedback) These ones are similar to questions 3 and 4 for the previous region, although the circumstances are a little different
- Essential Question 3: Explain how Imperialism has had an impact on South Asia
- Essential Question 4: Explain how Nationalism has affected South Asia
2. The Week- as always, due Friday but can be turned in before that. Make sure you know your countries for South Asia. See the spreadsheet on the Plan for Remote Learning.
3. South Asia Project- Due 5/22- pick one of the topics from the link on the Plan for Remote Learning and put it on the spreadsheet.
4. Google Meet on regularly designated day- you will get a reminder with the link either the night before or morning of. If you have questions about anything, make sure you have them ready in the Meet.
5. 2 Participations per week
Remember to use the Essential Questions to show me that you have a basic understanding of the information. As always, I will give you feedback if you turn it in early, so you can make your answer the best you are capable of. Also, I don't need a ton of wordiness and words that, even, I don't use. I want you to show me, in your words, what you know.
As always, any questions can be emailed, but better yet, put them on the Student Question Forum and get participation credit.
Last modified: Saturday, 9 May 2020, 9:09 AM