Weekly Agenda 5/2-5/8
Plan for Remote Learning
Essential Questions Forum
1. New Essential questions for a new region, numbers 1 and 2 (due Friday 5/8, but can be turned in before that for feedback) These ones are similar to questions 1 and 2 for the previous region, but the new regions geography and religions are very different -
Essential Question 1: Explain how does/has geography affected South Asia (notice a new region)
Essential Question 2: Explain how religion, philosophy, or ideology has affected South Asia (notice a new region)
3. South Asia Project-
Due 5/22- pick one of the topics from the link on the Plan for Remote Learning and put it on the spreadsheet.
B block Spreadsheet
D block Spreadsheet
4. For anyone who has not turned in previous Essential Questions, I will allow those to be turned in still for credit. Remember, all Essential Questions scores will be combined for a summative grade, so they are required to do.
5. Google Meet on regularly designated day- you will get a reminder with the link either the night before or morning of. If you have questions about anything, make sure you have them ready in the Meet.
6. More learning resources for those who want it. I will be posting some resources related to the South Asia region on the Plan for Remote Learning for those who want to know more about the region since we have had to minimize the amount of info due to the shutdown.
7. Weekly Credit Breakdown-
- 2 Participations per week- This can be a combination of the following- Google Meet, share ideas on the Essential Questions Forum, or Share Questions on the Student Question Forum
- Answer the 2 Essential Questions for the week
- Do The Week
- Start work on the South Asia Project
Last modified: Tuesday, 5 May 2020, 8:51 AM