Coronapocalypse Now?

Now that we are away from each other for 2 weeks, we are presented with a great opportunity for a Sociology experiment, or at least, a Sociological observation. All I am asking is 2 things from everyone:
1. Please respond to this email so that I know you got this from me.
2. Keep a journal/reflection of what you observe to be the impact on our society from the Covid-19 "Shut Down" or "Emergency" or whatever you want to call it. Extra points to whoever comes up with an interesting name for this event (make it yours, not something you found online). 
-Your observations can include what you are seeing when you leave your home (if you leave), what people are saying, social media trends, news and other public information. Feel free to make social commentary. 
-When we return from the #Coronapocalypse (not my phrase), we can share our observations and reflections. 
- Feel free to contact me at any time with questions or comments as I will be checking my emails frequently. 
I feel this could be an interesting look at our society in a strange time and see if/how our society changes because of this. 

DiscussionStarted byRepliesLast post
Share your thoughts here. 0 Rich Francis
Sun, 15 Mar 2020, 4:39 PM